Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm officially, a slacker...

Yes, my dear friends, it's finally happened. My blog has officially been neglected for almost two months.  In 3 days, it would have been 2 months, TWO months! Wow... I am a slacker. S-L-A-C-K-E-R!!!! Hey, 'better late than never', right? That is in the words of... Well, how would I know!!!!? Anywhooooooo.. (Hehe, like an owl! xD I'm in an owl/frog fetish rite now.... *sigh*.. ) Here are some pics! (Not taken just for this blog, not even planned on here, but they will work till i can get outside to take more when it's *NOT* raining out, definitely  not today!

This I actually took for my Grandma, I'm hoping to open up a photography business, and she was my first customer!


Again for my Grandma!

And again..

And again..

Well, that's all for now, I have to go get on stuff... :( JK! I do, but I can post a : :)

No comments:

Post a Comment