Saturday, April 21, 2012

So, it's been almost a *ahem* month.. *ahem* Since I've posted..

OK, so I know what your all thinking, I'm a really great bad blogger, bad to keep up with it, I mean.  Anyways, enough of my blabbering, enjoy the pictures! (I took!!!)

 That's the picture I sent in for a photo contest, which, if you wouldn't mind, you could vote for me here!!!!!! Thanks, I'd really appreciate it!!! :) It says my name above the photo!!! ;)

So, Um.. I actually, didn't take this one.. My mom did! (Thanks, Mommy!) But, I had to get it in here anyways. (NO! I wasn't photo-shopped!!!) I was at Disneyland last month! YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! It was awesome, we were barely in DisneyLand and I met Marry Poppins and Burt! :) I love Mary Poppins and Burt!

Pretty castle! (sorry, kind of blurry!!!)

I miss my cousin, Cairo! (And Gina, Rito, Great Gramps, and everybody else!!)

Well.. I really need to get some more pics taken (then posted..) but go check out my other blog, Cuteness! (If you don't have the link ask in a comment!!) I have a fashion page and soon am gonna have more pages!! :D


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I love the pic' of you, Mary Poppins, and Burt! I love them too!

    Constence

    ReplyDelete