Friday, October 28, 2011

Uh, what should this title be again?

Anyways. After that lovely title, here is my (actually) lovely pics... Enjoy!?

Uh, before you think I take totally awesome pics, ( I do, *growl*.) I might not have taken all of the pics of the double rainbow. But, some, I did. Some, my mom took. Just thought it was fair for you to know.

Ok, so that is one end of one of the rainbows, there were to out, as you can see in the ^above^ pic.
OK. So, the following story, doesn't go with the date of the ^above^ pics, but it still all ties in. Enjoy! (Again...)
Me and my Momma were driving home one day and we were talking about how there might be a rainbow soon because it was raining and it was sunny out.  I was also saying how I had never actually seen a double rainbow. Only on TV. (No, that doesn't count.) I prayed that I would see a double rainbow. And, not 5 minutes later, Voila! A double rainbow appears in the sky. How.Cool.Is.That.?????OMW! Now, a few months to a year later here is another one. Oh, how I love G-D'S beautiful creations!

And, her is yet some more pics. Not of the double rainbow!
A teeny tiny two pic photo story. Enjoy.
Here is our laundry in the chair. See that big black blob? Oh just wait.
That big black blog in the laundry, you ask? Our cat. Oh yes, our cat. He absolutely LOVES sleeping in the MIDDLE of our laundry. Oh yes... Oh yeeeessssss....

Doesn't that look yummy? {NO! You can't have any! I don't share... get away from my cake! ARF! Growl! Hiss...) It was gooood too.. Spice cake with cream cheese frosting... Yuummmy.. My Mommy helped me do the hearts. I was going to use a heart shaped cookie cutter as a base, but she cut a heart of from paper and held it over the cake so I could use sprinkles to fill it in! Yippee!
OOOOH! pretty..
Look at the pants my mommy made for my doll! She hand sewed them! Aren't they great!?!?! (Please excuse the red zipper and red dress)
I love those pants...







 
 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! LOOK AT THE DOUBLE RAINBOW! ITS SOO INTENSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ethan. It was really cool. We could even see where it ended, sadly, I don't think there was any pot of gold. Darnit. Maybe next time I'll try following the yellow brick road. If I ever find that. *sigh*... LOL!

    ReplyDelete