Hello everyone! For my first 'actual post' I thought I would post pictures of my (brothers) glass chess set. I always thought chess set pictures were cool looking, so I decided to take pictures of 'em! Enjoy!
OK, I've got to say- how epic, {love that word!} is this pic??? OK, OK, back to the pix! Sheesh! Whiners...
Love this focus! EEP!
And, as those pictures were great, (If I do say so myself) I now proceed to show you more, random pics. Enjoy!
OK, fore these ones with the yellow flower and green apple, I had just had my flowers on the counter and my Dad set his apple from lunch that he didn't eat, next to it. I was staring at it, and Voila! Perfect picture that would make {Horrible Yoda impression} But anyways, I proceeded to get my moms camera, (hoping no one would move on of those objects) and took some pictures. [Cousin Genny- Like you said, sometimes you just get blessed with good shots!]
I want this pic hanging in my kitchen when I grow up... Maybe... :D
Kinda looks like a sunflower, anyone agree?
Go SOCCER! ( I used to be in soccer camp, our team name was: "the pink panthers" I know, oh so cute!)
I was laying on my floor in my room looking up at the soccer ball with my moms camera, and this is what turned out! Yippee!
And to end this post, a picture of me in our Sukkah over Sukkot. (the first night I believe, and my mom took this pic, all the others I took )
Thanks for viewing,
Your darling 'blog hostess'
Atira. (AkA Take-A-Pic)
Atira!!!
ReplyDeleteI have so many things to say and soooo very little time to actually say them:
#1. Love love love the name Take a pic (especially cause I know that's what your dad always tells you LOL)
#2. Great Great Great shots... I love all of them and so very creative not just point and shoot.. Way to go girl!!
#3. I love your style..theres really no explaining this one.. you just are absolutely precious.. yourself... funny, whitty, clever, and sweet sweet sweet.. very entertaining.
#4. Wonder if you downloaded picasa 3 editing program (for free) and started playing with your pictures by adding depth or soft focus, brightening the colors... "tinking" as I like to call it.. what would happen?? :)
Lots of love and hugs... wish I had more time to chat, gotta do some "tinking" of my own and post pics before I head off to work my "real" job.
Keep up the awesomeness that is Atira!
Genny
Hi!
ReplyDeletethanks so much! I really appreciate all the compliments. it really means alot coming from my cousin a photographer!
1.Thanks, yes my dad does tell us that! LOL!.
2. Thanks so much! I tried hard on those shots!
3.Heehee, thanks. *blushes*
4.Um, yes. we have picasa 3. Is it also called PikNik? Because we have that also.
Go have fun 'tinking'
love you!
Atira.