Thursday, November 29, 2012

Swearing doesn't work.

Normally solemnly swearing works, but I was busy yesterday.. I had a friend come over! I'm really sorry and seriously, you guys' don't know how bad I feel. I have two other blogs to keep up with so it's not the easiest thing in the world. And, like I said, I haven't been taking nearly as many pictures as I would like. And, since it's fall, I don't feel like tramping through the wet grass.. I'll try to soon, I have to go take a picture for a contest I'm in a few, but that doesn't take much. Actually, I'll upload photo's in the next few days. I have an idea! (Insert LightBulb Here) You'll see cool photo's soon, I promise. I do love ya'll though, you know. Anywho here is some pics.
Atira.

 ( Blurry, I know..)

CeCe!
(I did a photo shoot with Cecile when we went to a flower garden a couple months ago. I'm going to post photo's of that, I mostly have pictures of my dolls- I'll get other pics up soon!)
Enjoy!

1 comment: